Copper bottom pan cleaner: An outstanding tarnish cleaner for copper is ketchup. There is no scrubbing involved. Simply rub it on with a paper towel. Wait five minutes. Them wipe clean with a sponge. Then wash as usual with dish soap and water. It comes out perfectly shiny.
January 27, 2015
Herb and Spice Mixes and Seasoning Blends
January 16, 2015
Hi-C In a Can
August 9, 2014
Vintage Kraft Cheese Biscuits Recipe
February 15, 2015
Join the Frugal Forums
FrugalSOS.com: Where modern frugality meets time-honored wisdom. Get tips, ideas, and recipes to help you save money. Join the Frugal Forums!
Recent Blog Posts
- How to freeze asparagus? asked by Donna
- How to make jam in bread maker? asked by Lydia
- How to remove dog urine smell? asked by Kellie
- Ways to use chili sauce? asked by Jill
- Can you wash pillows? asked by Ruth