Make your own facial wipes/makeup remover pads. Use about 1-2 Tablespoons baby shampoo or baby wash, 1-2 Tablespoons baby oil or coconut oil and 2 cups of water. Combine in a mason jar (or any container that seals). Add makeup remover cotton rounds to the jar. Shake gently to disperse liquid and to moisten the cotton rounds.
Jelly Biscuit Tarts
February 1, 2015
The A-B-C of Potato Cookery
January 28, 2015
Let’s go to the wetlands
September 17, 2011
August 1, 2016
Join the Frugal Forums
FrugalSOS.com: Where modern frugality meets time-honored wisdom. Get tips, ideas, and recipes to help you save money. Join the Frugal Forums!
Recent Blog Posts
- How to freeze asparagus? asked by Donna
- How to make jam in bread maker? asked by Lydia
- How to remove dog urine smell? asked by Kellie
- Ways to use chili sauce? asked by Jill
- Can you wash pillows? asked by Ruth