You had an article about using baking soda & vinegar to wash your hair. I didn\\\’t see any portions or methods of using either one of them. I wondered how to use the soda, and how to use the vinegar. It sounds like a good idea, and I\\\’d like to try it. Thank you so much, I enjoy your column very much, keep it coming.
Join the Frugal Forums
FrugalSOS.com: Where modern frugality meets time-honored wisdom. Get tips, ideas, and recipes to help you save money. Join the Frugal Forums!
Recent Blog Posts
- How to freeze asparagus? asked by Donna
- How to make jam in bread maker? asked by Lydia
- How to remove dog urine smell? asked by Kellie
- Ways to use chili sauce? asked by Jill
- Can you wash pillows? asked by Ruth