Can you tell me how to properly store quilts to preserve their current state? My mother has made quilts for my young children to have when they become adults. I am concerned that if I store them in a linen closet they will discolor. It would be great if these quilts could become family heirlooms.
Join the Frugal Forums
FrugalSOS.com: Where modern frugality meets time-honored wisdom. Get tips, ideas, and recipes to help you save money. Join the Frugal Forums!
Recent Blog Posts
- How to freeze asparagus? asked by Donna
- How to make jam in bread maker? asked by Lydia
- How to remove dog urine smell? asked by Kellie
- Ways to use chili sauce? asked by Jill
- Can you wash pillows? asked by Ruth