My daughter put up her above ground pool (5’deep x 10’wide w/plastic liner) this weekend. There is a leak. She filled it approx 5″ deep and there was a trickle of water onto the ground tarp that is under the pool and extends approx 2′ around the pool like a sidewalk. Today there is no trickle, the tarp is dry and the pool has approx 2 to 3″ of water in the bottom. Any suggestions for finding the leak? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Join the Frugal Forums
FrugalSOS.com: Where modern frugality meets time-honored wisdom. Get tips, ideas, and recipes to help you save money. Join the Frugal Forums!
Recent Blog Posts
- How to freeze asparagus? asked by Donna
- How to make jam in bread maker? asked by Lydia
- How to remove dog urine smell? asked by Kellie
- Ways to use chili sauce? asked by Jill
- Can you wash pillows? asked by Ruth