Many years ago I used to make something called “Light and fruity” pie. The recipe was on every box of Jello. The simple recipe consisted of a graham cracker pie crust, Jello, and Cool Whip, and lots of ice cubes. Do you remember this delightful desert? Do you happen to have/remember the instructions for making the Jello/Cool Whip filling? Also, I wonder if the same could be done with pudding. I shouldn’t have sugar, and was going to try sugar-free Jello for this. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Join the Frugal Forums
FrugalSOS.com: Where modern frugality meets time-honored wisdom. Get tips, ideas, and recipes to help you save money. Join the Frugal Forums!
Recent Blog Posts
- How to freeze asparagus? asked by Donna
- How to make jam in bread maker? asked by Lydia
- How to remove dog urine smell? asked by Kellie
- Ways to use chili sauce? asked by Jill
- Can you wash pillows? asked by Ruth