I have purchased Reed Diffusers in the past and love the aroma from them. but they seem to evaporate so fast. Is it possible to make my own aromas? I checked bottles of Lavender, Spearmint, etc at a health food store, but they didn’t seem to know of a recipe to use it. Do you? Also where is the best place to purchase them.? I thought the price was a bit expensive at the health food store.
Join the Frugal Forums
FrugalSOS.com: Where modern frugality meets time-honored wisdom. Get tips, ideas, and recipes to help you save money. Join the Frugal Forums!
Recent Blog Posts
- How to freeze asparagus? asked by Donna
- How to make jam in bread maker? asked by Lydia
- How to remove dog urine smell? asked by Kellie
- Ways to use chili sauce? asked by Jill
- Can you wash pillows? asked by Ruth