Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese gives them ice-creamy smoothness. And this cream cheese, guaranteed fresh by Kraft, also supplies the cooking “magic” that does away with whipping, fuss and bother
You’ve never in your life made frozen desserts that fix so easy…taste so good…and look so stunning.
Fresh, delicate Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese is the surprise ingredient. It’s what eliminates the old whip and stir work of frozen dessert recipes you have before. And it’s what puts the lovely fresh ice-creamy goodness into Philly frozen desserts.
One easy Philly recipe is the basis for a whole array of dessert dazzlers. Get the 8-oz. package marked Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese and start out today on a long line of hit desserts.
Easy Basic Recipe for Philly Frozen Desserts
In one bowl:
1. Mix an 8-oz. package of the only and only Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese until it’s light and fluffy.
2. Blend in 1 cup light corn syrup
3. Stir in 1 cup milk
4. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla
5. Freeze in ice tray until firm. Recipe makes full 1 1/2 pints.
Philly Hawaiian Freeze
1. Substitute 1 jar Kraft Pineapple Topping for corn syrup in Philly Frozen Dessert recipe. Freeze. Serve with additional Kraft Pineapple Topping if desired. Garnish with mint.
Philly Strawberry Pie
2. Add 1 pint fresh or use 10 oz. package frozen strawberries, sliced to Philly Frozen Dessert Recipe. Spoon into a 9-inch meringue shell.
Philly Apricot Delight
3. Reserve 6 apricot halves from a No. 2 can of peeled apricots. Drain and puree remaining apricots. Add puree to Philly Frozen Dessert. Pour into a 9-inch spring pan lined with split lady fingers. Freeze. Garnish with Kraft Whipped Topping and 6 apricot halves.
Philly Choco-Banana Pie
4. Scoop Philly Frozen Dessert into a baked 9-inch pastry shell. Add banana slices and sprinkle with shaved milk chocolate.
Philly Raspberry Jewel Cake
5. Combine 1 cup fine graham cracker crumbs and 12 tablespoons melted Parkay margarine. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring pan. Prepare a double recipe of Philly Frozen Dessert. Pour over crust and freeze. Top with Kraft Pure Red Raspberry Preserves.
6. Spoon alternate layers of Philly Frozen Dessert and Kraft Chocolate Caramel Sauce into each parfait glass. Top with fluffy Kraft Whipped Topping and a maraschino cherry.